To succeed as an accounts receivable professional, you should be a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record-keeping skills. You should be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated with math and computer skills.
salary: $17 - $26 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
- Daily invoice processing for general and government invoices
- Bank reports/lockbox submittal and application of cash to invoices
- Process and research chargebacks, returns, and shipment discrepancies
- Credit application processing/monitor term credit limits
- Monitor/review aging AR reports
- Complete collection process on past due accounts
- Cash forecast weekly to accounting manager
- Close the AR sub ledger monthly
- Quarterly/annual audit request support and research
- Other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.