salary: $25 - $30 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Front Desk: answer door, greet guests (sign-in/out), follow Covid protocol, assign badges, receive and sort mail
- Cafeteria: stock and order supplies (utensils, coffee, etc.)
- Calendar Management: serve as administrative override for conference rooms, create meetings/invites, create agenda for executives including President/CEO when visiting from Italy
- Travel Management: book local accommodations including international visitors and President/CEO, local auto transport, etc.
- Expense Management: Assist Head of HR/Facilities (me) with receipt management for the Huntingdon Valley Facilities
- Event Planning: Assist with employee on-site activities/events
- Executive Support: Provide ad hoc support as requested to Senior Leadership team
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.