salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Performs a variety of clerical and technical support functions within the Human Resources service Center.
- Performs high volume pre-onboarding screenings (processes I-9 documents, initiates background checks, scheduled drug screenings, validating candidate's personal documents.)
- Manages entire recruiting pre-hire process - from offer acceptance to initial start/first day.
- Coordinate employee health and new employee orientation
- Confirm and follow-up after all pre-hire requirements have been met.
- Manage internal transfers and coordinate processes with hiring managers.
- High-volume reception, phones and mail handling.
- Accept, process, screen and administer tests for incoming applicants.
- Knowledge of EEO laws and AA policies and union contract provisions.
- Process transactions within HR Service Center pertaining to new hires, benefits, pay, transfers, applicant referrals. Participates and assists with special projects/programs.
- Experience with recruiting and onboarding.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.