salary: $35,000 - $40,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Incumbent must have knowledge of accounts receivables, third-party billing, refunds, Veterans Affairs Ch33 Post 9/11 program rules and regulations, financial aid and account collection procedures and practices.
- Must have effective problem solving, analytical, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to follow through on related matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate regarding account balance information with precision.
- accounts receivable computer systems experience is necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative software such as word processing, spreadsheets, file transfer, as well as file encryption
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.