We are looking for a medical record clerk with a max of six months' experience.
salary: $19 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
What will you do
- Maintaining patient files and retrieving files for a scheduled appointment.
- Responding to requests for medical records and processing letters and reports
- Retrieving patient schedules from the computer system, distributing lab reports to physicians, and materials to other departments
- Photocopying records and documents for billing or legal services, sending and receiving information via fax machines, and answering phone calls
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months of experience in a medical office
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Market competitive compensation
- Access to medical benefits including dental and vision
- Weekdays schedule no nights and weekends
- Supportive management invested in your success
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.