- Benefits offer (dental, health, life and dissability)
- Work ON-Site
- Able to pass a drug test and a background check
- Available to work on weekends
salary: $16.5 - $17.28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- The Call Center Specialist position is responsible for answering incoming calls and providing excellent customer service to BMW customers, following program guidelines and call center standards.
- Able to handle emergency calls, stollen vehicle and road assistance proograms.
- Respond to incoming calls and other messages from BMW customers and provide them with accurate answers and guidelines related to the BMW programs and services.
- Develop customer relationships that contribute to business objectives and promote customer loyalty.
- Research and resolve customer questions and issues to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Process tickets using a web based system to escalate customer issues as needed.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently English.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.