salary: $60 - $68 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Lead in development of channel plan that includes designing and executing increasingly complex campaigns within marketing owned channels
- Provide channel Subject Matter Expertise (SME) consultation critical to achieving campaign results or success while following process, best practice, and governance
- Contribute and recommend solutions to targeting, creative and customer offer fulfillment requirements to major line of businesses by leveraging post launch performance learnings when available
- Meet marketing deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of legal, compliance, privacy regulations and policies related to marketing
- Translate channel plans of message objective(s) into targeting specifications for downstream deployment. This includes documentation of semi-technical eligibility rules, hands-on creation of the business eligibility rules, QA/QC validation, peer review of the targeting setup within Marketing’s platform Interaction Advisor or Pega Systems
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.