salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Coordinates and provides paperwork for outbound shipments and in-house transfers
- Monitors and prepares schedule for outbound shipments
- Analyze production schedule to ensure on-time delivery to customer
- Maintain effective communication with sales on status of customer material
- Monitors actual shipments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Process improvement activities, problem resolution, participation in special projects
- Various administrative activities to support above listed responsibilities.
- Ability to use various personal computer software (Microsoft Windows, Outlook). Knowledge of metric system.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.