salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Contribute to the engineering design, prototyping, and measurement of ANR headsets from research concept through transition to product implementation.
- Control systems, digital signal processing, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, user experience, and industrial design.
- BS or MS is required (Acoustical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics).
- At least 2 years of work experience as an acoustical engineer in consumer product development.
- A strong understanding of physical acoustics, structural dynamics, and digital signal processing
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to discuss complex technical issues with both experts and non-experts.
- MATLAB, Simulink, and Simscape.
- Acoustical performance of drivers and microphones
- Equivalent circuit representations of acoustical and mechanical systems.
- Finite element analysis for acoustical and structural systems.
- 3D CAD tools like NX or Solidworks.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.