salary: $49,920 - $58,240 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties for the organization
- Prepares monthly balance sheets, income statements and profit and loss statements
- Maintains the general ledger
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly and year-end books
- Verifies and/or completes payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit
- Files required tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies
- As appropriate, coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software system; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software
- Serves as back up to the purchasing and invoicing departments
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.