salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Supports Account Managers in meeting the customer's needs.
- Enters customer orders and quotes into the computer system.
- Enters quoted material into a spreadsheet (formatted to suit the customer).
- Researches, and follows up on open customer orders.
- Processes QSA & Return Authorizations processes, sends out correspondence & literature, and works back-order reports.
- Obtain POD's.
- Process credit requests.
- Create miscellaneous spreadsheets.
- Aids in general clerical work such as correspondence, typing & filing.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.