salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Manage, grow, encourage, rally, etc. sales team of 3-6 licened sales agents
- Make sure agency is producing enough business monthly to grow company book and brokered book.
- Understand annual goals for company and how to focus team to drive results
- Individually produce new business monthly. Leads will come from direct mail, live call transfers, calling win back list, and in-book calls. 220 License required
- Work with service manager to make sure cross sale leads are coming from service team
- Audit team commissions monthly
- Lead weekly sales team meetings
- Review call and quote volume of team members daily and provide input as needed.
- Complete quarterly/annual reviews for each sales team member.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.