- College degree: 2 or 4 year degree preferred
- Sales experience a plus
- Military experience a plus
- Extreme multi-tasking
- Work Hard - Play Hard Attitude
- strong communication skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Confident decision making
- Attention to detail
work hours: 7:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Proactively develop a new portfolio of clients through cold calling industry leads – Building your empire
- Negotiate client and carrier freight rates
- Take charge of client service issues through to the point of resolution
- Be the liaison between shipper, consignee, and carrier
- Build and foster solid relationships all across North America
- Be open to coaching and learning while putting in the time and effort to be successful
- Entrepreneurial spirit & success driven attitude
- Inside Sales
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.