salary: $25 - $32 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Utilize analytic techniques to support marketing, measurement, and reporting efforts.
- Evaluate existing and potential products/service markets. Identifies and monitors competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales.
- Develop and maintain complex financial modeling tools and programs.
- Assess the performance of new and existing marketing programs.
- Responsible for developing tests and testing parameters.
- Evaluate methodologies, makes recommendations; design, develop, and implement new processes.
- Requires communication and presentation skills commensurate with presenting, defining and supporting analysis and decision to management.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.