salary: $38 - $41.12 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provide operational risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives with moderate to high risk.
- Analyze business and system changes to determine impact.
- Assess operational risk issues and assign risk ratings consistent with established policy standards.
- Develop testing strategies and methodologies.
- Provide oversight to an operational risk program.
- Consult with the business to develop corrective action plans and effectively manage change.
- Identify training opportunities.
- Design and coordinate the development of training materials and deliver training.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.