salary: $28 - $32 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Human Resources Generalist reporting to the COO of a nonprofit advocacy organization
- Initial point of contact for employee inquiries and requests regarding company policies and benefits
- Managing HRIS Paylocity system
- Assist with performance management process including annual reviews in July
- Conduct employee onboarding and offboarding
- Run point with company-wide open enrollment annually in May
- HR compliance and HR presentations
- Assist with recruitment activities as needed
- Assists with special projects and performs other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.