salary: $34 - $40 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
The Payroll Coordinator will process the weekly union payroll for those employed by Operations & Engineering (East and West Coast), News and Sports programs both in the broadcast facilities as well as on the road.
- Enter all union employee hours, rates, and account information i
- Review for accuracy, appropriate level of approval, and compliance with union agreements
- Assist in collection and coordination of new hire/onboarding paperwork between schedulers and Human Resources
- Generate and print time keeping reports for validation and documentation
- Proficiency with Excel (reviewing report downloads from system, some pivot tables).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Deadline drive
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Above market-level compensation at $34.00-$40.00 per hour
- First shift schedule: M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Payroll Processing
- Union Payroll
- Excel Macros (1 year of experience is required)
- Excel Pivot Tables (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.