salary: $20 - $22.98 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirements
- Participating in hiring process by administering skill assessments, processing applications, and references
- Coordinating onsite and external drug testing efforts
- Maintaining electronic and paper records to ensure effective, orderly and legal storage of personnel data
- Maintaining talent records in Randstad Front Office
- Distributing safety equipment and maintaining the necessary inventory
- Undertaking any other tasks deemed appropriate to this role, as directed by RIS management
- Customer support (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Talent Acquisition
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Google for Business Suite
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Oral Communication
- Scheduling Appointments
- Bilingual (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Creating Presentations
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.