salary: $17 - $18.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Experience with the General Ledger Accounts
- Ability to reconcile multiple General Ledger accounts
- Ability to manipulate big Excel spreadsheets accurately and balance to GL
- Experience creating journal entries as needed and gather supporting documentation
- Accuracy in data entering
- Experience with accounts payables
- Reconciliation of weekly and monthly KPI's
- Proficient with MS Office and specifically MS Excel
- Proficient with SAP
- Must be analytical with special attention to detail
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.