salary: $24 - $25 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High School
You will be working with a reputable client in their warehouse and support the current team on finding and creating processes and focusing on system integration. You will need to understand their Warehouse Management System and their 3rd party vendor systems as well.
- Support the current team and assist with the day-to-day operations.
- Reviewing the warehouse management application (WMS) to optimize warehouse processes and improve inventory management
- Supporting Supervisors in monitoring performance and trend analysis
- Inventory Control product variance search and recovery
- Potential to create own tools or programs through the use of programming or data management software
- Work with engineers and warehouse staff to manage various parts of business communication platforms
- Work alongside the inventory team to help document new implementation and function of the inventory flow.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.