salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Answer inbound calls from members regarding their benefits
- 20-50 calls per day on average, but they do not focus on quantity, they focus on the quality of each call and being able to multitask. These are complex calls.
- Research information regarding deductibles, claim status, providers, etc.
- Answering questions about Medicare and Medicaid
Provide excellent customer service and demonstrate a passion for helping others
- Will be handling sensitive information
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.