Location: Near I10/1604 Additional Responsibilities:
- Maintains routine contact with clients to ensure necessary information is received in an appropriate time frame.
- Uses the Matter Management System to manage personal case load with respect to task status and deadlines, event status and dates, priorities, et cetera, and to communicate file-related information to the rest of the organization.
salary: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Performs daily work assignments in a high quality manner including, but not limited to, review of file materials and preparation of the Preliminary File Summary; maintaining file integrity on a file by file basis.
- Completes daily work assignments in a timely manner with respect to deadlines and event dates. This area includes, review and assessment of file for missing materials; preparation of file for deposition/trial.
- Completes daily work assignments productively and within budgeted time allotted.
- Communicates with others involved on assigned files and works as a team so that complete and responsive client service is provided, including: coordination with others to request materials; acquiring duces tecum notices; coordination with other divisions and departments.
- Attains billable hour goals.
- Certified Paralegal (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.