salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Ensure smooth performance of the daily operations for the President/CEO
- Manage all calendar items for the President/CEO, including but not limited to internal/external meeting requests and travel
- Take initiative to troubleshoot calendar-related conflicts and coordinate with appropriate parties on solutions
- Develop and manage a system of review to prioritize incoming communications including invitations, meeting request, and social engagements
- Format information for internal and external communication such as memos, emails, presentations, etc.
- Respond and follow up on calls, emails, and other inquiries on behalf of the CEO/President
- Manage and coordinate travel arrangements
- Reconcile and complete expense reports
- Offer administrative support to other senior staff as time permits
- Handle other special projects as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.