salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
Coding Operator- Epoxy Coding
- These folks 'mask' the boards (kind of like taping before a paint job), apply the epoxy to the board, de-mask the board, and then apply touch-ups.
Manually applies coatings, return to vendor (RTV) and masking on circuit boards in accordance with workmanship standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform basic, standardized and repetitive coating, RTV and masking applications on assemblies or subassemblies.
- Prepare (masks) assemblies for automated coating processes.
- Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
- Maintain daily logs; monitor and restock parts bins as required.
- Utilize bar code scanner and small hand tools.
- Inspect assemblies visually for proper insertion and placement of required materials.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.