salary: $32 - $35.75 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within change management.
- Perform complex activities in a project life cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, and closing in support of large scale projects that impact multiple departments, systems or workflows with moderate to high risk and complexity.
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to individuals, communicate project information and updates.
- Identify production issues and escalate to avoid project delays, schedule problem reviews and follow-ups on assigned actions.
- Interact with peers, project manager, program manger, department or business unit on coordinating activities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.