salary: $35 - $40 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
The following responsibilities will take place under general supervision:
- Collects, reviews and maintains data into a computer processing system and audits output data.
- Codes and inputs a data according to prescribed coding designations.
- Identifies and resolves moderately complex production related errors.
- Maintains and revises procedural lists, control records and coding schemes to process source data.
- Ensures SOX procedures and requirements are followed.
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 2 years related experience.
- Accurate coding and entry of data.
- Able to identify and resolve errors.
- Follows procedures effectively.
- Understands how to handle some exceptional cases.
- Requires general proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent computer skills using specific SAP modules or similar systems.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.