- Accounting knowledge
- Highly developed oral and written communications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Analysis and interpretation of complex data
- Utilization of computer-based systems and software including Microsoft Access, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Issue identification and resolution
- Comprehension, analysis, interpretation, and reconciliation of complex data
- Development of work plans
- Organization and prioritization of multiple complex projects
- Statistical model building
salary: $20 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Responsible for performing fiscal/budget analysis, completing ad-hoc requests, and other miscellaneous duties---
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extended experience in analysis, forecasting and reporting
- Have a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, statistics, economics or business administration OR
- Have a master's degree in business or public administration OR
- Have 3 or more years experience with complex financial/budgetary work
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.