salary: $47.46 - $52.46 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Research and evaluate performance requirements of suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability and other relevant factors.
• Review bids from suppliers for conformity to contract requirements and determines acceptable bids.
• Provides bids, process specifications, test and progress reports, and other exhibits as necessary.
• Requests or approves amendments to or extensions of contracts.
• Advises relevant departments of contractual rights and obligations.
• Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods or services.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.