salary: $38,000 - $40,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
As an Operations Management Trainee your typical day would include:
- Serving customers like PepsiCo and FedEx when they need trailers, helping to determine their equipment needs, and explaining all our trailer-rental options.
- Inspecting trailers using a hand-held device which includes checking for damage or equipment problems inside and underneath the trailer.
- Managing customer accounts including helping with credit and collections.
- Verifying customer insurance coverage.
- Assigning repair work to vendors and trailer mechanics.
- Using technology to perform inventories, manage equipment, and other operational tasks.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.