salary: $42 - $42 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Ensures the delivery of creative, effective communications consistent with the company’s brand standards and voice
• Understands and executes to meet the client's strategy, core message, target audience and specific goals
• Produces work that is consistently on-time and within budget
• Works collaboratively with copywriters, account managers, UX and other communicators
• Delivers materials for a broad spectrum of communications channels, including broadcast, video, animation, radio, audio, digital ads (HTML5), email and web (Sketch), direct mail, print ads, PowerPoint presentations
• Presents materials to clients; works positively and constructively to resolve issues and make necessary revisions
• 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience with art direction, graphic, web, mobile, video/broadcast and motion design (animation)
• Art direction/design portfolio
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.