salary: $20 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Research and prepare customer quotes, order parts and schedule service
- Review work orders from maintenance and service teams and initiate next step
- Maintain high level of customer communication via use of emails, phone calls, and customer web portals
- Locate, schedule, and coordinate technical training programs for individual/group technicians
- Manage new and updated service contracts and checklists
- Triage and communicate schedule changes to coworkers and customers
- Assist with intake and entering new work orders into tracking system
- Collaborate with warehouse manager to parts inventory updated and labeled correctly
- Assist dispatcher with schedule overflow, emergency calls and preventative maintenance visits, as necessary
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.