salary: $20 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Provides administrative, analytical and communications support to Operations, Facilities, Quality and Human Resources Departments
- Welcomes visitors and manages visitor registration process in accordance with standards
- Gathers, cleans and manipulates multiple sources of data to design, develop and maintain reports and presentations
- Executes a variety of administrative tasks including arranging meetings, facilitating correspondence, and interfacing with external visitors, vendors and candidates
- Supports new employee onboarding processes
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management including light project management work
- Greeting Customers
- Clerical Work
- Mail Distribution
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.