Randstad is hiring 3 Contract/Proposal Administrators to work with our client, one of the most well known medical equipment companies in the world! You will be supporting the sales team in developing service contract proposals and bid solutions.
This position can lead to permanent full-time employment!
Pay is $23/hour
Work schedule is hybrid - work in the office in downtown Nashville 1 day each week.
Developing service contract proposals and quotes for the sales team who is out in the field. They receive requests for quotes from the sales team and work within the system to generate these quotes. This is NOT a call center - most communication is done via Outlook, MS Teams, and some phone calls.
• Develop, design and create budgetary and/or service proposals and bid solutions.
• Prepare key analytic data to develop and design solutions, contributing towards the overall sales strategy to best meet customers’ needs throughout the life of the agreement
• Utilize critical thinking to analyze complex contract requirements, special provisions, pricing, internal approvals, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies
• Creatively consult with Sales on alternative options and provide guidance of requirements
- Contract Administration
- Proposal Development
- SAP (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Sales Support
FOR MORE IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, email a current resume to email@example.com
TXT: your name and Contract to 954-361-4744
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.