salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Vouch accounts payable daily.
- Process payment of supplier invoices per supplier terms.
- Work closely with purchasing and supply chain to ensure receivers are properly created.
- Reconcile complex problems and accounts in a proficient, timely manner.
- Manage and organize the Accounting Department’s files and scanning operation.
- Compose and edit complex memos and emails with minimal guidance.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and operating statements.
- Confidently communicate with all levels of the Corporation and with suppliers.
- Schedule and organize business meetings and events.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.