The Accounting Analyst is an entry level staff role, and performs daily accounting activities in accordance with generally accepted accounting procedures, such as, maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports. Familiar with a variety of general accounting concepts practices and procedures. Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics is required or upcoming graduate in 2023. No work experience required.
- Bachelors Degree in accounting or finance or upcoming graduate in 2023.
- 1+ years' experience in financial services industry or recent grad
- Experience in MS Excel.
- Willingness to learn
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Position will be work a hybrid schedule so must sit in Kansas City, MO for occasional onsite commutes to the office.
salary: $20 - $22.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Verify completed Net Asset Value (NAV) for accuracy, in accordance with agreed timelines
- Analyze individual fund components for reasonability and consistency with market conditions
- Responsible for reviewing assigned, complex daily operations and processes
- Ensure all communication with both internal and external clients is accurate, timely and professional
- Research items that are raised, ensuring any unusual activity is resolved or escalated
- Assist with special projects and other tasks as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.