salary: $68 - $71.66 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Provide program-specific support to exams and regulatory responses. Serve as liaison between LOBs, Regulatory Relations and other interested business functions (i.e. Internal Audit)
• Triage and prepare detailed recommendations for at risk high impact / high risk programs
• Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence success of programs, project performance and prioritization for planning, communications, and engagements across change management
• Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement
• Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale and require planning and progression, financial management, status reporting, effective communication and ongoing risk assessment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.