Functions include sorting, opening, researching, and quality control of Lockbox remittance items (checks/invoices). Expect to sit/stand/walk for long periods in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Regardless of preferred shift - to be considered you will need to be able to pass a mandatory background check, drug test, and possibly 1 week of extractor training/exam.
Once you pass, you are eligible for benefits: 401k Plan and/or Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
CDC guidelines regarding COVID have been implemented with the following precautions:
- Enforcing social distancing
- Masks/Gloves (optional)
salary: $19.8 - $19.8 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High` School
- Operating Imaging/Extraction Equipment (I-Tran, IBML, OPEX 7200, OPEX 150)
- Ensuring all items that were imaged have been accounted for through additional processes including stapling, Quick Stat, check cataloging, and boxing
- Lifting, stacking and moving tubs, trays, and racks of up to 20-50lbs
- Transporting tubs and racks within the automated processing area and to other functional areas
- Performing routine maintenance/cleaning functions on equipment
- Interacting with other operational staff and management effectively
- Maintaining individual and site productivity and quality standards
- Contributing to the team's goals along with individual responsibilities
- Working in all areas/departments of production as needed
- Making judgment calls regarding routine duties but refer non-routine situations to a supervisor and/or manager
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.