As a Payroll Analyst you will be responsible for Reviewing, analyzing and verifying payroll reports and documents for accuracy. You will bring with you at least 3 years of payroll experience in a large Global organization and will support both the United States and Canada in payroll functions. If you have experience working with Workday and ADP then this is the position for you!
salary: $24 - $27.4 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Payroll Analyst, Job Duties Include:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely payroll processing for US and Canada including calculation of wages and deductions,maintenance of employee payroll records, pay result audits, and distribution of payroll reports and withheld funds.
- Researches and resolves escalated payroll inquiries.
- Supports processing of complex payroll transactions and quarterly/year end updates and adjustments.
- Support and process accurate and timely year-end activities for W-2, W-2c, etc.
- 3+ years of Payroll experience in a Multi-State and International Organization.
- In depth knowledge and application of payroll principles, concepts and industry practices and standards.
- Hands on working knowledge with Workday & ADP systems.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local payroll related tax regulations, legislation and guidelines including, but not limited to: writs of garnishment, child support, levies, subpoenas, non-resident alien and U.S. tax treaties.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.