- Flex: Mon(7pm-6am),Tue-Thu(12am-7am),Fri(7pm-5:30am/2am-10:30am)
- Part-time: Mon-Fri (12am-7am)
- D: Mon-Thu (7pm-5:30am)
- E: Tue-Fri (7pm-5:30am)
Once you pass, you are eligible for benefits: 401k Plan and/or Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
CDC guidelines regarding COVID have been implemented with the following precautions:
- Mask are optional but recommended
- Enforcing social distancing/masks
salary: $20.7 - $20.7 per hour
work hours: 7 PM - 5:30 AM
education: High` School
- Will be responsible for accurately entering data into multiple systems from electronic and physical documents
- Keying scanned information into database
- Maintain accuracy and speed per given metrics
- Identify errors and correct any errors in data, and escalate to supervisor
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced production environment
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.