salary: $31 - $34 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Complete monthly financial reports, including monthly recurring and accrual journal entries, and fixed asset designations.
- Review GL accounts for accurate coding and prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly real estate tax, insurance and cam recovery accruals, including analyzing changes in recovery rates and billings.
- Review accounts receivable and maintain tenants’ ledgers, providing tenant reconciliations as needed.
- Prepare annual budgets, including entering leasing assumptions and calculating insurance/tax expense.
- Support lease accounting team in preparation of quarterly and annual CAM billings
- Facilitate monthly meetings to connect the property manager, asset manager, and accounting to discuss the accounts receivable, income/expenses and other related issues
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.