salary: $22 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Administer pension, savings, and financial wellness plans
- Works with plan carriers to ensure compliance with regulations
- Ensure contributions are submitted accurately
- Works with Finance, Payroll and Audit to administer plans
- Provide Compliance support to recordkeeper
- Conduct plan, loans and deferral audits, and reconcile results
- Research complex plan issues and work with plan carriers to resolve issues
- Work with Benefits leadership to ensure effective processes
- Develop and delivers benefits communication
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.