salary: $24 - $28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
•Provide ongoing persistency and compliance support by making regular calls to patient/families and work with case managers on monthly initiatives to create an interaction with the patient population for specific reasons
• Maintain all faxes that arrive at the OnePath fax number, enter all new cases and assign to appropriate parties
• Responsible for first tier of phone queue for all incoming phone calls to the OnePath Phone Queue and direct callers to the appropriate parties
• Answer patient and medical office inquiries and resolve customer problems
• Responsible for entering all new referrals into the CRM system
• Interaction with field sales team to ensure customer problem resolution
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.