salary: $31,200 - $35,360 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Prioritize & Protect CEOs Personal Needs & Time for Maximizing CEOs Professional Time
- Greeting & Instructing Visitors • Reviewing & Improving Documents
- Assisting with Calendars, Including the Coordination of Meetings & Conferences
- Assisting with Making Sure Key Dates are Highlighted to CEO ahead of Time both Professionally & Personally such as (but not limited to) travel, birthdays, events etc.
- Event Planning – On & Off Site for both Business Events & Personal Events
- Placing Orders for Supplies & Services, and Tracking Progress & Results
- Purchasing & Send Gifts for Key Relationships
- Planning Schedules & Activities
- Word Processing, Data Entry, Scanning, Filing & Faxing
- Back Diverse Projects for other Employees where Appropriate
- Help Manage Team alongside Executive Assistant such as Onsite Staff & Contractors etc.
- Travel Management & Logistics
- Ability to Travel to Meetings & Conferences Nationally & Internationally
- Running Necessary Errands
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.