salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Digital Color Tech position requires Photoshop, RIP server & digital color tech experience. Duties will include:
- Match yarn bank colors digitally
- Maintain inventory for printing supplies (Paper / Ink).
- Simulate stock and custom room scenes
- Review layouts, match shades & verify colors
- Work with others to edit orders to fit within customer budgets
- Upload patterns to website for customization
- Test new website capabilities as introduced
- Research new products, materials, techniques as directed
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Photoshop (2 years of experience is required)
- RIP Server (2 years of experience is required)
- Digital Color (2 years of experience is required)
- Shade Matching (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.