salary: $28.84 - $31.25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Provides excellent customer service to all team members by responding and handling requests in our HR system and/or by phone and email in a timely manner. Assign cases to applicable HR team member for resolution where necessary.
- Coordinates unemployment claims and employment verification processes
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws
- Provides HR support on implementing major organization-wide events and projects
- Captures data in excel and HRIS system from various employee surveys and reports out on those in a routine manner; Produces reports on HR metrics as requested.
- Maintains the employee relations database in excel and produces quarterly PowerPoint reports for senior HR team members and business leaders
- Provides backup support to HR team members responsible for recruitment, onboarding, benefits and/or HRIS activities as needed
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with all customers of the HR department.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.