salary: $50,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Collaborates in the development of a marketing plan to include creation of insurance specifications, timelines, and complete market selections
- Negotiates with underwriters on behalf of our clients to develop the best program.
- Creates insurance proposals to compare competitive insurance program options and recommend the best program for our clients
- Monitors the risk transfer process: binder issuance, policy issuance reviews, service delivery, etc., for accuracy and timeliness
- Accurately completes the Renewal Information Request
- Develops and maintains relationships with underwriters and other service providers. Keeps abreast of changing market conditions and innovations
- Develops and maintains client service plans, manages mid-term changes and assists in stewardship reviews
- Promptly and accurately responds to client requests. If responsibilities are delegated, follows through to ensure client received timely response
- Attends Continuing Education classes
- Other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.