salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Assist the CFO in preparing materials and meeting logistics
- Manage correspondence of the CFO by preparing memoranda, dispositioning correspondence, proofing outgoing correspondence, and maintaining filing
- Research and prepare reports on behalf of the CFO
- Attend meetings and take meeting notes
- Works with CFO to manage his/her schedule; coordinates CFO’s participation in requests for
meetings, conference calls, and attendance at events
- Support for the Office of Finance & Accounting: mail, calendar, supplies etc.
- Assist with annual budget preparation materials
- Support with corporate credit cards expense reports
- Coordinate account set-up with the IT department for incoming full time and temporary staff
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.