salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Proper printing of documents to send to customers and vendors
- Letters, invoices, statement management
- Ensure completeness of job run
- Operate invoice sorter, stuffer, and mailer machine
- Ensure quality control of process
- Ensure completeness of invoice sort and mailing
- Maintain, order, and stock of supplies (limited number of items)
- Escalate issues as observed in a timely manner
- Responsible for work with IT and office team members for problem resolution
- Additional project activities and other duties as assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.