salary: $26 - $26 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Lead cross functional team to communicate inventory positioning, assortment and pricing strategies as well as work with Product Development to ensure timely launch of new product introductions
- Analyze classification, price point, and sales trends as well as review the competitive market in order to inform decisions on new product introductions.
- Manage creation and maintenance of inventory reports and product plans throughout various stages of development, ensuring the accuracy of item detail.
- Work closely with leadership to build effective pricing strategies for optimization, validating pricing based on sales volume and margin drivers, while analyzing gross margin department objectives through price change recommendations.
- Lead regular reviews and reporting of pricing and gross margin.
- Serve as product expert, communicating with internal teams to address and support category assortment and new product plans via weekly and monthly cross-functional meetings
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.