salary: $20.5 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
What you'll be doing
- Administrative duties such as answering the phone, confirming appointments and supporting insurance requirements processes
- Patients are greeted, assisted and notify appropriate staff of patient arrival
- Scheduling status is maintained daily and potential problems are addressed with corrective actions
- Market competitive compensation
- Access to medical benefits including dental and vision
- Weekdays schedule no nights and weekends
- Supportive management invested in your success
- High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a healthcare setting (preferred)
- Epic software experience (preferred)
- Experience with insurance benefits
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.